Monday, June 2, 2008

~All About Me~


Hi!! Thanks for viewing our wonderful blog… First of all, I would like to introduce myself to you guys. I’m Ooi Whey leng which currently pursuing Bachelor Of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman in Sungai Long Campus. You can call me Vilign as well. I’m 22 years old and I’m an Aries girl in constellation that has the characteristics of vivacity, loving to challenge and loving to amusing as well. However, I’m consider “agedness” in my assignment group. Haizzzzzzzz... :’( Anywhere, I’m still play an important role to contribute my effort on our assignments. Hehe :-P

Actually I come from Bagan Serai, Perak. I’m locally born and bred at the place, it is the place which is peaceful that I love the most!!! Therefore, I look ‘chubby’ because I live comfortably. My hobbies during my leisure time are listening and singing songs, see a movie, make up and shopping, surfing the net … all kind of things that all females like to do. Thus, my life is brilliant because I never let my life get bored. As a result, the word of “boredom” never seems to appear in my life.

The top 5 websites that I visited the most are ranked as follow:-

Google
www.google.com
I often visited this website when I would like to search for any information that I want, especially when I faced the difficulty in my schoolwork such as I use it to helping me as my study tool to doing in my assignments, tutorial questions. It is a useful search engine that is available for all internet users to obtain the information that they want by just merely a click. Furthermore, the results provided are in bulk. Thus, it enables me to search for more different key strong points and essentials as a reference to guide me with a good idea to doing my schoolworks.

Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
www.utar.edu.my
The website that I secondarily visited the most is the Utar intranet since I join it. It enables the all the Utarians ( between administrative persons and students) to be more convenient to upload and obtain the latest information by accessed on it such as semester syllabus, timetable, examination result, performance evaluation for lecturers, availability of reading materials that available in library, Utar map and so on.

Wble
www.wble.edu.my
Wble website also useful and advantageous to all Utarians (between respective lecturers and students) that helps them to be more convenient to upload and obtain the latest information by accessed on it such as unit plans, lecture notes, tutorial questions, date for conducting test, presentation. Moreover, it enables lecturers and students to send message and feedback to each other for any announcements. Furthermore, it also helps to conduct online test by not using paper working which is not time consuming to mark the papers. It is a systematic and brings an advantage of effectiveness and efficiency. I frequently visited to this website for my respective subjects taking in current semester due to me find it useful and convenience.

Miniclip
www.miniclip.com
Due to studious and work hard in studies, as a result, I may stressful in my studies. Therefore, the relaxation is necessary for me to cope with it. Thus, I visited this website occasionally to play the games in order to release the stress that I have. It is really functioned for me to release the stress. Furthermore, it helps my mind to be more nimble as I think how the artifices to win the enemies are. Besides that, it helps also to release the fatigue after doing revision.

Scholar google
www.scholar.google.com
As the subject of Research Methodology And Project that I taking in this semester required us to search for scholar journal articles for the purpose of thesis. Therefore, I had visited this website to search for those particular articles. It is an educational website that is available for all internet users for them to look for the educational subject matters. It provides a lot of the articles that I needed in our academic required in a number of millions. Even it is just a brief article but I find it useful for me to have a good idea and enable me to search for full text and detail articles in Utar intranet.

No comments: